Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Pretty in pink.... isn't she?

Well, the whole wide world was right: I was NOT able to keep up with my lofty goal of biweekly blogging. I'm sure people are shedding tears over it. Maybe even people other than my mom...

So other than blogging, everything's been coming up pink lately, namely:




SOMEBODY TALK ME OUT OF IT!!!

As for the Dragon Red Vespa that I already have and do not drive enough to justify the insurance and licensing costs, I've undertaken a few modest remodeling projects with respect to it, 66% of which have been successful. I've decided to turn to professionals for the rest. You can take that as proof of the fact that I DO make the occasional wise decision.

2 comments:

  1. Seriously? You don't need a pink one, too, Riley. If you must, sell the red one to buy the pink. (This is the policy I've unsuccessfully tried to institute with James and toys - get rid of one to get another.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. there was a vespa parked outside of the church a few weeks ago that was FABULOUS! It was covered completely with swarski crystals!!!!! WOW! XO

    ReplyDelete