Sunday, January 3, 2010

Etsy Monday: Valentine Overload


As part of my New Year's resolution to list at least one new item on Etsy every week, I will also be posting here every Monday about said new item. If you are adverse to such self-promotion on blogs, I have this to say: (a) I don't get it [it's a blog, after all]; (b) I totally get it [it irks me, too]; and (c) just stay away on Mondays if that makes you feel better.


With that, today's new items are.... hand-pulled, screen-printed Valentines, in about five million different ordering combinations. My fingers are hurting from all the relisting and I forgot to put the ugly wrist brace on because I am upstairs and it is downstairs, which may as well be China, and I thought the listing would only take five minutes and it took an hour and a half.


And yes, I did do black Valentines. I'm sort of banking on the world being ready for that one.




1 comment:

  1. So I'm lame and I just realized that I haven't been reading this blog. Maybe I thought you were still posting over on the other one. Now I'm back. And reading again. And I'm glad you did black valentines. I hope you sell them all.

    ReplyDelete