1) I've been wanting these books by Jim Krause for a long time, but only recently decided to wield a Borders coupon and nab the three-volume set. They are pretty amazing and are worth more than the entire year of design school I attended before switching majors to film. (By the way, I wouldn't recommend that move to anyone, at least not financially...)
2) I am going to try really hard to come up with some non-Etsy blog posts this week, including a long-planned tutorial on how to hem jeans.
3) Blog love: http://celestinacarmen.blogspot.com/2010/01/screenprinting-finds-etsy-valentine.html
4) Behind the times as usual, I am Flickring. Like, even my mom already has a Flickr account. Any tips?
5) This lovely spacing job is courtesy of Blogger.