Monday, January 25, 2010

In Other News...



1) I've been wanting these books by Jim Krause for a long time, but only recently decided to wield a Borders coupon and nab the three-volume set. They are pretty amazing and are worth more than the entire year of design school I attended before switching majors to film. (By the way, I wouldn't recommend that move to anyone, at least not financially...)

2) I am going to try really hard to come up with some non-Etsy blog posts this week, including a long-planned tutorial on how to hem jeans.


3) Blog love: http://celestinacarmen.blogspot.com/2010/01/screenprinting-finds-etsy-valentine.html


4) Behind the times as usual, I am Flickring. Like, even my mom already has a Flickr account. Any tips?

5) This lovely spacing job is courtesy of Blogger.

3 comments:

  1. Your welcome for the blog mention. Your print is beautiful and caught my eye.

    I have the book on top. I didn't know they came in a set. I wish they came in a set when I bought the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for your etsy feature! or whatever it's called.

    ReplyDelete